My car hobby started when I got my grandmother’s Mitsubishi Lancer. I was 18 years old and very proud of the new rally car 😀
I drove it few years. Then I bought an Opel Astra which was more tuned (Awful).
After Opel I had a Seat Leon. It had a 1.8 turbo engine and four-wheel drive.
Winter 2007, I had to get more power so I bought a Subaru Impreza WRX STi. Subaru was a really nice car.
Winter 2008, I sold my Subaru and I bought a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII. I drove Mitsubishi for a few years until I changed it to BMW 530d 2005.
- 2004, Subaru Impreza WRX STi (330hp)
- 2004, Mitsubishi Evolution VIII (370hp)
- 2005, BMW E61 530d (272hp / 666nm)
- 2009, VW Golf GTI MK6 DSG (270hp)
- 2007, Subaru Legacy Spec-B with Rotrex supercharger 3.6R (422hp)
- 2000, Porsche 911 carrera 4, Millenium Edition nr 201. (300hp)
- 2007 BMW 335i coupe (382hp)
- 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi (360hp)
- 2009 VW Scirocco 2.0L turbo (270hp)
- 2007 Audi A6 3.0 TDi Avant 4F (282hp/620nm)
- Now i have BMW E91 335 ix – 2008