My Alpine ICS-X8 media player got old Firmware. Here is help to update it.
- You can get Firmware files here: http://www.audiohellman.fi/alpine/2-din-soittimet/vanhat-mallit-2/ics-x8 ( download here new firmware version 1.400 (07/2013) )
- Format USB drive to FAT32 (MS DOS) Then Unzip folder in ROOT.
In Europe that folder name is RAAG005A
- Make sure in ROOT got only that one folder.
- Go to your car and add USB drive to USB Connect ( you got 2 of those)
- Then Alpine ask for you, Update now ? OK or CANCEL. Press OK, and wait about 15 minutes
- When update is ready, Alpine reboot and you can take USB Drive off.
- If you use iPhone 5 /5C, now you can use App called Aha Radio (from Appstore)